1. A Kamieniec Palace Guest renting a room is required to show a Reception employee at check-in a photo document confirming the identity of the guest. In case of a refusal to present a document in a way that allows check-in, the Receptionist has a duty to refuse to issue a key to the room
2. A Guest shall personally enter his/her name on the registration card and sign it. Upon request, the Receptionist is required to enter the remaining registration data from the identity document, which for this purpose the Guest can leave at Reception.
3. The start of residence at the Palace is equivalent with the acceptance of the provisions of these regulations by the Guest.
4. Guest rooms in Kamieniec Palace are rented for complete days.
5. Check-in time starts at 15.00 on the day of arrival, and ends at 11.00 on the day of departure.
6. If a Guest does not specify the length of residence when renting a room, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
1. A request to extend the residence beyond the period indicated upon arrival of a Guest should be notified to Reception by 9.00 on the day of the previously scheduled check-out.
2. Kamieniec Palace takes into account a wish to extend a residence whenever possible.
3. Failure to notify about the extension of a stay and leaving belongings in a room longer than up to 11.00 is treated as an automatic extension of the residence for the next day.
4. In the absence of being able to extend a residency or if Kamieniec Palace does not have free rooms in the circumstances described above, the Guest’s belongings will be placed into deposit.
1. Guests are entitled to file complaints in the event of noticing deficiencies in the quality of services provided. A complaint should be submitted at Reception immediately after noticing the deficiency in the standard of services provided.
2. The palace is obliged to promptly react to remarks and concerns about the level of service, the operation of the hotel facilities and cleanliness and order in the hotel, by taking steps to immediately remove the defects and deficiencies.
1. A Guest may not share a room or keys with third parties, even if the period has not expired for which the Guest paid for residence. A condition for using a room is to show and to allow the transcription of data from a personal ID for registration (in order to secure the historical interior of the Palace).
2. Kamieniec Palace may refuse to accept a guest who during a previous residence:
- grossly violated the regulations of guest rooms,
- caused damage to the property of the Palace or other guests
- caused injury to an employee or insulted him/her,
- caused injury to a person staying in the Palace or insulted him/her, or otherwise interfered in the residence of guests or the functioning of Kamieniec Palace.
3. Kamieniec Palace has the right to ask a Guest who makes the above violations to leave (with no right of reimbursement). Kamieniec Palace may claim from a Guest compensation on general principles.
4. Persons not registered in the Hotel may be present in a hotel room from 7.00 to 22.00.
1. Kamieniec Palace is obliged to provide:
- conditions for the full and unfettered leisure of a Guest,
- safety during residence, including protecting information about the Guest,
- professional and courteous performance of all services rendered in Kamieniec Palace,
- cleaning the room and repairing equipment during the absence of the Guest,
and in the Guest’s presence only upon his/her wish.
2. In the case of malfunctions that cannot be removed, the Palace will endeavour if possible to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
3. For a stay longer than 3 or 4 nights, please notify Reception in Kamieniec Palace about the need to change sheets and towels and to clean the room.
1. Kamieniec Palace is not be liable for any loss or damage of objects brought by persons using its services under specific regulations. Valuables should be submitted to the deposit located in the Palace Reception.
The Palace is not responsible for clothing left away from places designated for that (due to not being able to check and control such property).
2. A Guest should inform the Reception of the Palace about the occurrence of damage immediately after its discovery.
3. Parking at the Palace is not part of its services and is unguarded.
4. A Palace Guest has a duty to familiarise themselves with the equipment of the room and to preserve it intact.
5. Guests in the Palace are fully responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical equipment of the Palace, arising from their fault, or the fault of people visiting them. The Palace reserves the right to charge a Guest’s credit card for damages after his/her departure.
6. It is agreed that claims for the repair of a justified damage will be implemented as follows:
a) removal of the damage by repairing the item,
b) payment for the whole of the damaged item,
c) purchase of an item of a similar nature to the damaged item.
6. The area of the Palace is a completely non-smoking zone, except in designated areas. For violating the ban on smoking in the Palace, a Guest will be charged a fine of PLN 500.
7. The fee for additional cleaning of a room associated with unusual dirt is PLN 200.
1. Kamieniec Palace is not liable for damage to or loss of valuables, money, securities and items of scientific or artistic value.
2. Kamieniec Palace is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle due to the lack of guarded parking.
1. Throughout their stay in the hotel, children under 10 years must remain under the care and supervision of parents or guardians. Legal guardians bear full responsibility for any damage caused as a result of their children.
2. Kamieniec Palace is not liable for any personal injury resulting from the involvement of guests and people using the services of Kamieniec Palace, particularly in sports and recreational events taking place during a residence (sporting risk, actions of third parties).
Upon request, the hotel provides the following services:
a) providing information related to residence and travel,
b) serving lunch or dinner for an additional fee.
c) renting free TV sets for your own personal use, for the period of stay in the palace
1. Night-time hours in Kamieniec Palace are from 22.00 to 07.00 (except for days on which weddings, New Year's Eve, integration meetings or training events are held).
2. The behaviour of Guests and people using the services of the Kamieniec Palace should not interfere with the peaceful residence of other guests (the Palace may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who violates this rule).
1. Each time when leaving the room, the Guest should turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and lock the door.
2. Guests are fully responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical equipment of the Palace, arising from their fault, or the fault of people visiting them.
3. Due to fire safety it is forbidden to use heaters, electric kettles, electric irons and similar devices (that do not constitute the room’s equipment) in the guestrooms.
4. Due to fire safety and the smoke detector system, smoking tobacco and other substances throughout the Palace is forbidden.
5. In the event of breaking the rules, the Palace may refuse to provide services. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the instructions of the Palace management, to pay for services that have been received, pay for the damage and leave the Palace.
Personal belongings left in a room by a leaving Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest after payment of return shipping costs (at the risk of the Guest).
In the absence of such an instruction, the Palace will store these items for two months and then destroy them.
Bringing alcohol into the Palace without the permission of an authorised person is forbidden.
Pets are not allowed in the Palace with the exception of guide dogs.
1. A condition of confirming a booking is the non-refundable payment of a deposit in the amount of 30% of the stay. The remaining part is paid at the latest on arrival.
2. Cancellation of the stay or its shortening shall not cause a refund of the payment made for the originally booked stay.
3. Packages constitute one integral whole, and not using a package or a part thereof does not result in a refund.
We wish you a pleasant stay!